Tuesday, September 10, 2013

You Warm My Morning

It was cold and cloudy
And yet morning hadn’t appeared in a fully form
I was sitting on the ground, looking around
And found that everything looks fade
I’m dying to have a cup of coffee
I could believe that even falling leaves get thirsty

“I found a Devil”
“Really, where?”
“Here, she goes over there, you have to be careful”
“If you found the devil, then who is the angle?”
“Standing right in front of me”
“You are so funny”

It was a short conversation in a cold and cloudy misty jungle
I’m doubt about the devil
But I believe in angle
Cause in these cold clouds, fade woods, and thirsty leaves
You warm my morning

___
Tondo, 08 September 2013
Ilustrasi gambar:kop-koffein.blogspot.com, www.facebook.com/CateringCibubur
Comments
0 Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment